Pitt Meadow once thought as just a small strip of town along the Lougheed Highway, Pitt Meadows has now turned the corner from rural living to urban living. Steadily rising in population, the city is now home to over 20,000 residents. Starting as a rural-suburban community, Pitt Meadows now offers a a small town urban feel, while still being close enough to Downtown Vancouver. One of the highlights in Pitt Meadows is Osprey Village, located on the banks of the Fraser River at the end of Harris Road. A beautiful example of low-rise multi family living combined with trendy family owned stores can only be found in Osprey Village.
Shops and Stores in Osprey Village
- The Studio Agency: New to Osprey Village, the Studio Agency is an interior design and branding agency. An intentionally small studio with great big ideas.
- Refresh Evolution: Certified Medical Aestheticians that offer a variety of non-invasive treatments. Refresh Evolution is a practice that believes in community upliftment and supporting women in all aspects of growth from personal to professional.
- SOLE Experience Running Company believes in making running accessible and inclusive – no one runs alone. Their team of experienced leaders has the sole purpose in helping you enjoy your run.
- Coastal Collective + Co is a lifestyle brand, curated from carefully selected handcrafted pieces from talented artisans on the West Coast of Canada.
- Ode to a Bloom: Ode to a Bloom is a locally run flower shop that offers beautiful flower arrangements for weddings, events and parties, and those sporadic occasions where you need to get out of the doghouse. The shop also offers classes on gardening and floral arrangements.
- Higher Mountain Soup Co. After many years of supplying the restaurant & food service markets with vegetarian soups, Higher Mountain Soup Company will be open during Fall & winter from October to April in Osprey Village.
- Sweet Tooth Creamery: Owned and operated by a local South Bonson couple Sweet Tooth Creamery opened their doors in 2014. Go by and enjoy 16 flavours of ice cream, Italian gelato and many other specialty treats!
- Disa Raven The Studio: is owned and operated by Disa Raven, a Black & Grey Realism Tattoo Artist. This is private Tattoo Studio in downtown Osprey Village is run by appointment only.
- Osprey Express: offering a variety of both sweet and savoury crêpes. Absolutely delicious!
- Kinderheart Montessori: Offering a combination of programs to serve the ever-expanding needs of today’s parents while staying true to the Montessori principles.
- Slyce Studio: For the freshest cuts in Pitt Meadows, Slyce Studio is the place to be. Bringing a downtown style hair salon to Osprey Village, Slyce offers cutting edge products and styling. Head there and you might just see our very own Russ getting his sweet fade.
- The Posh Pooch: This doggy daycare and spa offers the perfect boutique experience for your pets. Spoil those fur babies with a place to stay, be well, be groomed, have fun and play!
- PItt Meadows Barber: Enjoy a traditional men’s barber shop in the beautiful Osprey Village area in Pitt Meadows. Offering traditional men’s grooming services including haircuts and shaves. This awesome shop also carries a full selection of men’s grooming products including hair products as well as a selection of fine shaving products.
- Jia Plus Fusion Cafe: Aki & Vicky make you feel right at home, they also make the best bubble tea around! This is a cute little shop offers a variety of Taiwanese and Japanese foods to pair along with the nicely-made drinks! This is a perfect place to stop by while you are on a stroll around the peaceful and charming Osprey Village.
- Capture Studios Video + Photo: Specializing in Family and Wedding Video & Photography, Capture Studios has a beautiful studio in Osprey village with lots of props for those awesome newborn pics! Check out the website for some recent photo sessions.
- Stomping Grounds Cafe and Bistro. A fully family owned and run business, Stomping Ground was inspired by bring handmade Peruvian food to Osprey Village. With a welcoming atmosphere while building strong connections with customers, the bistro also offers large-scale catering options. The Bistro opens early everyday, so it’s a perfect place to grab a freshly ground coffee for a morning walk along the water.
- Osprey Village Market: Your classic old school corner store, but in an awesome sleek new building. Nothing like a walk along the river in the sunshine with a popsicle.
- South Bonson Community Centre: With the population of Pitt Meadows growing around Osprey Village, the South Bonson Community Centre is the gathering place for residents of the community. The community centre boasts a banquet hall with a capacity of 180 people, 2 multi-purpose rooms, a boardroom, and a community living room. Built in a beautiful wood building overlooking the Fraser River this is a prime venue for anything from award banquets to community aerobic classes.
THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING IN OSPREY VILLAGE?
If you’ve being keeping an eye on Osprey Village and South Bonson and are looking to buy or sell in the area then you should contact Pitt Meadows Realtor Russ Macnab. Russ has lived in Osprey Village area before the village was even built! Want to know how much a house sold for? Shoot him a text with the address and he’ll let you know right away.
Currently for sale in Osprey Village & South Bonson