Osprey Village once thought as just a small strip of town along the Lougheed Highway, Pitt Meadows has now turned the corner from rural living to urban living. Steadily rising in population, the city is now home to over 20,000 residents. Starting as a rural-suburban community, Pitt Meadows now offers a a small town urban feel, while still being close enough to Downtown Vancouver. Osprey Village is a brand new village located on the banks of the Fraser River at the end of Harris Road. A beautiful example of low-rise multi family living combined with trendy family owned stores can only be found in Osprey Village.
Shops and Stores in Osprey Village
- Sweet Tooth Creamery: Owned and operated by a local South Bonson couple Sweet Tooth Creamery opened their doors in 2014. Go by and enjoy 16 flavours of ice cream, Italian gelato and many other specialty treats!
- Capture Studios Video + Photo: Specializing in Family and Wedding Video & Photography, Capture Studios has a beautiful studio in Osprey village with lots of props for those awesome newborn pics! Check out the website for some recent photo sessions.
- Osprey Village Market: Your classic old school corner store, but in an awesome sleek new building. Nothing like a walk along the river in the sunshine with a popsicle.
- Ode to a Bloom: Ode to a Bloom is a locally run flower shop that offers beautiful flower arrangements for weddings, events and parties, and those sporadic occasions where you need to get out of the doghouse. The shop also offers classes on gardening and floral arrangements.
- Slyce Studio: For the freshest cuts in Pitt Meadows, Slyce Studio is the place to be. Bringing a downtown style hair salon to Osprey Village, Slyce offers cutting edge products and styling. Head there and you might just see our very own Russ getting his sweet fade.
- South Bonson Community Centre: With the population of Pitt Meadows growing around Osprey Village, the South Bonson Community Centre is the gathering place for residents of the community. The community centre boasts a banquet hall with a capacity of 180 people, 2 multi-purpose rooms, a boardroom, and a community living room. Built in a beautiful wood building overlooking the Fraser River this is a prime venue for anything from award banquets to community aerobic classes.
- Stomping Grounds Cafe and Bistro. A fully family owned and run business, Stomping Ground was inspired by bring handmade Peruvian food to Osprey Village. With a welcoming atmosphere while building strong connections with customers, the bistro also offers large-scale catering options. The Bistro opens early everyday, so it’s a perfect place to grab a freshly ground coffee for a morning walk along the water.
THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING IN OSPREY VILLAGE?
If you’ve being keeping an eye on Osprey Village and South Bonson and are looking to buy or sell in the area then you should contact Pitt Meadows Realtor Russ Macnab. Russ has lived in Osprey Village area before the village was even built! Want to know how much a house sold for? Shoot him a text with the address and he’ll let you know right away.
Currently for sale in Osprey Village & South Bonson