3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOM | TOWNHOUSE
$799,000 | 1,275 SQ.FT | GROUND LEVEL
SOLD OVER ASKING 🙂
As you walk in the covered entrance you enter into the foyer. Around the corner is the open living room with great flow out to the patio. The powder room and laundry room are at the end of the hall. Storage under the stairs as well as 2 closets. The galley kitchen is a good size and super functional. The old school pass thru is amazing which leads to the dining area. The built-in banquet is awesome. Everything flows out to the patio, which we will get to in a minute, for now, keep scrolling.
The main bedroom is up here along with 2 kids bedrooms. All 3 are good sizes. The bathroom is shared but the main bedroom has a walk-thru closet. There is a huge storage room up here as well. Perfect spot for toys, bikes, camping gear.
This little oasis is a prime spot for any family. There is potential to extend the fenced area like some other units in the complex. An amazing spot to chill in the shade all summer sipping rosé. Super dog and kid friendly.
The Purcell Woods is one of the most family oriented complex in all of North Van. The strata is super proactive and well maintained. There is an outdoor pool with indoor (his & hers) saunas. This is a huge bonus on those hot summer nights. The playground & hockey/scooter court are right beside the pool house. The garden plots are only a short walk away (new owners of this place will inherited a big plot of awesomeness). Close to cap college as well. See drone screen shot.
Here are some notes from the sellers;
- The whole complex comes out on Halloween and does it up. Super safe easy spot to trick/treat where other communities come..
- Santa even walks around the complex at Christmas
- The pool has a freshly reno’d cabana that can be reserved for parties and events for free. Sliding door to the cabana flows into the pool area.
- Inter river fields/parks and bike parks are across the street near the river fo unlimited play time 🙂
- The kids just run in and out of everyone’s yards and playground safely and freely.
- Walking distance to school which is just down the street.
- Main bus loop right outside in front of Cap Uni.
- Unlimited trail systems, starting from the doorstep.
- One parking spot + one parking pass for extra car/guest. And then residents also can register with Capilano Uni to use the parking lot for free up by the gardens on weekends and evenings.
- Road cyclist dream in the summer, as they all go up the street to Seymour demonstration forest.
Click the map to scroll around the area and see all the amenities, trails, parks, schools, ski hills and more.