#103 3001 ST. GEORGE STREET
2 BEDROOMS | 1 BATHROOM | 1,010 SQ.FT
$499,000 | CENTRAL, PORT MOODY
Check out #103 3001 ST. George Street just a block up from St. Johns in Port Moody. An amazingly central location in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Port Moody. Walking distance to Brewers row, Fraser Mills, 7-11, Liquor store, Taps & Tacos, West Coast express station, Sky Train station, Rocky Point . Also a short drive can get you to Old Orchard Park, Whitepine beach or our personal favourite Belcara Park but more on this amazing area shortly. Hit the teaser trailer below and Scope out what this 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,000sqft+ ground floor gem has to offer, press play & crank it up!
This 2 bedroom unit has great flow with an open living and dining area. The kitchen has amazing potential to become more open concept by opening up the wall separating the kitchen and dinning. The open concept space gives you tons of room to get creative with your ideas and how you make the space come to live. We’ve virtually staged a few pics to help get the juices flowing. Ample amount of space for a legit dinning room (rare in most condos), living space and a spot to a gaming station or home office space;) The current owners have utilized a cutout space in the hallway for a custom desk with a live edge table top, brilliant use of space. The massive laundry/utility room is a perfect flex space for you to have a little workshop, office space or gaming station. The bedrooms are both wicked sizes and the primary has an awesome walk-in closet. Just across the hallway from both bedrooms is the 4 piece bath. One parking stall and one external storage locker.
3001 St. George street was built back in 1976 with a wood frame and aluminum exterior finishing. It’s in great shape and ran very well. This building is located in an area where there has been tons of new development, so you never know when opportunity might come knocking with a buy out 😉 Pets are allowed with restrictions and no rentals allowed.
As one of the fastest growing regions of Metro Vancouver, there is so much to do around this Port Moody Condo. No shortage of transit with bus stops galore just steps from the condo or a short jaunt to the West Coast Express station and Sky train station. From Brewers row to Fraser mills you will never go thirsty. Lots to love about this bustling community tons of resturaunts, shops, services and much more! Here are the top 5 attractions (and some honourable mentions) around 3001 St. George street
- Port Moody Recreation Centre: the recreation centre is home to two sheets of ice, an exercise centre, 3 full basketball courts, a curling rink, indoor running track, turf soccer field, and much more. The Rec Centre is also the host of the Port Moody Farmer’s Market.
- Old Orchard Park: This park located on the North Shore of Burrard Inlet is a quieter alternative to Rocky Point Park. There is a sandy beach on the shore front, a recreation hall available for rent, playgrounds, and the shoreline trail.
- Newport Village: Newport was the original expansion of urban living in Port Moody, and today is home to Browns Social House, Vera’s Burger Shack, Gallagher’s Coffee, Kins Farm Market, and many more locally run shops and restaurants.
- Suter Brook Village: Suter Brook is a little slice of Yaletown in Port Moody, and one of our hottest areas on the market. Walking distance to Inlet Centre Station, Suter Brook offers shopping at Thrifty Foods, eating at Romer’s Burger Bar, as well as mixed use residential areas.
- Brewer’s Row: One of our favourite areas of Port Moody, the 4 craft breweries just keep getting more and more popular! Make sure that you arrive early on weekends as they hit capacity quite early.