This Suter Brook Condo Is Officially Gone
Just sold in our favourite neighbourhood in Port Moody. This Suter Brook Condo is located in one of the Brew Street towers, one of the keynotes of the Port Moody skyline. This is urban living in Port Moody. A home like this Suter Brook Condo with an absolutely stunning view of everything in the area. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 994 square feet, and so much to offer. Walkable to groceries without even have to go outside. Close proximity to swimmable sandy beaches. Relax and play some billiards in the shared amenity room. Further details below, but check out the video. It took a couple of weekends of opens to get this place to go, but in the end it was worth it for our buyers.
This Suter Brook Condo is a true home run in Port Moody. Located on the 19th Storey of the Aria 1 tower, there is so much that is brought to the table. The dark, modern style hardwood is found throughout the unit. The kitchen contains stainless steel appliances with an awesome bar setup for happy hour. Feeling a little chilly? The electric fireplace is an added feature, and saves you a huge natural gas bill. Coming in at just a tad under 1,000 square feet, there is a lot tucked into the Suter Brook Condo. 2 full sized bedrooms and an office tucked in there as well.
Residents of Aria 1 also have full access to the Aria Club, which includes an amenity room, club house, exercise centre, pool, hot tub, and Sauna. So much to love about this unit, and we guarantee the Suter Brook Condo will not last long!
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Unit Went Quick
- LOCATION – Suter Brook Village is amazing!! Tons of amenities, shops, and restaurants. Walking distance to Brewers Row, Skytrain, Rocky Point, Burrard Inlet, Newport Village, and Port Moody Rec Centre.
- BUILDING – Aria 1 is solid concrete and very well run. Access to Aria Club feat; Gym, Squash, Pool, hot tub, media room, party room, and more.
- LAY-OUT – 994 sq/ft, 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom and den. Open concept kitchen, separated bedrooms, and great living/dining area.
- FEATURES – Amazing views of mountains and ocean. Great Patio. Upgraded lighting with sexy LEDs. Newer wide plank laminate, quartz counters, stainless appliances, gas stove, and electric fireplace.
- PRICE – Under $630,000 (Only $632 per sq/ft) with parking & storage locker? Wow!
Around Port Moody and Suter Brook
As we have mentioned many times in the past, Suter Brook is urban living in Port Moody. Want to live in Yaletown but without the hustle and bustle of downtown? This is the area for you. The Suter Brook Condo is situated in the heart of the district just steps from Thrifty Foods, Romer’s Burger Bar, Freshii, Menchies, and much more. Kiddie corner to Suter Brook is Newport Village, home to Browns Social House, St. James Well, and Kin’s Farmers Market. Take a stroll down the Shoreline Trail to Rocky Point Park, grab a scoop at the famous Rocky Point Ice Cream, and quench your thirst at one of four awesome craft breweries. Feeling like heading downtown? Suter Brook is a 2 minute walk from Inlet Centre Station on the new Evergreen Line and will have you downtown in 40 minutes!
Port Moody has all of this and so SO much more. Contact us to see if another Suter Brook Condo is going to hit the market.
More pictures of the awesomeness that is Port Moody and Super Brook. Photo Cred – Will Pursell