This Port Moody Condo SOLD Is In The Heart Of the City of the Arts
Fresh onto the market in the centre of the city is this Port Moody Condo SOLD. 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom spread out over a spacious 860 square feet. This unit is located in one of the most walkable areas of the Tri-Cities. Close to the ocean, Newport Village, Suter Brook Village, Port Moody Recreation Centre, and Inlet Theatre. More details after the eye-popping virtual video tour.
SOLD $51,750K over asking
Built in 1996, this Port Moody Condo SOLD is located in the wood frame Heritage Grand Complex. The entrance way takes you into the wrap around kitchen with eating bar. Lots of space, and plenty of room for entertaining. The updated stainless steel appliances fit in perfect with the white cabinets. Laminate flooring throughout the entire unit flows together with the light coloured walls. The open concept dining room and living room lead out to a spacious deck large enough for a full set of patio furniture. Insuite laundry, ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom, and large closets in both of the bedrooms. Crack open a craft beer from Brewer’s Row, and it’s party time!
Top 5 Reasons This Condo Will Go Quick
- LOCATION – Located right in the heart of Port Moody and across the street from Newport Village. Walking distance to new SkyTrain, Recreation Centre and much more!
- BUILDING – Well maintained building and fully Rainscreened! You’ll feel comfortable for years to come knowing the big things are taken care of already in this Port Moody Condo For sale.
- LAY-OUT – Nice spacious layout with kitchen that has eating bar, large master bedroom and a big WEST facing covered patio perfect for BBQ all year round!
- FEATURES – Recently updated with granite counters, backsplash, stainless appl, white cabinets, laminate flooring, crown, baseboards and designer paint.
- PRICE – All this for just above $400,000? WOW! Includes parking & storage.
What Port Moody Has To Offer
So much around this Port Moody Condo. Port Moody is quickly becoming a trendy urban area. Starting with Newport Village, this trendy neighbourhood a la Whistler is home to Browns Social House, Gallagher’s Coffee, St. James Well Irish Pub, and much more. Stroll a little further to Suter Brook Village and grab a burger and beer at Romers, coffee a JJ Bean, groceries at Thriftys, and bread at Cobs all while supporting British Columbia businesses! Also near by is aforementioned Brewer’s Row, Rocky Point Park, and the Port Moody Recreation Centre. Elementary, Middle, and Secondary schools are all within close proximity. Come by the open houses and see what the City of the Arts has to offer!