Feast Your Eyes Upon This East Village Loft SOLD
Team Macnab is at it again with this East Village Loft on Hastings Street. The East Village, aka Hastings-Sunrise is a neighbourhood of Vancouver unlike any other. There is a rich feel of community within the area as it has continued to avoid modern gentrification efforts. The older buildings along Hastings Street and the surround area show the character of the city when East Vancouver was more of a suburb and less a population centre. Although the area has developed since the incarnation of the city, the community remains. We’ll get to the details of the East Village loft, but first check out the virtual video tour.
SOLD $52,000 over asking price after the first weekend
If there’s a great loft on the market, you know that we’re on it. This East Village Loft is no different. Checking in at 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and an additional den, this is a spacious layout of 874 square feet. See below for the 3D floorplan. Located in L’Atelier, this is a vintage Vancouver building that was completely reconstructed in 1995 with an award winning design. The open concept kitchen flows nicely into the living room area, offering lots of space for a one bedroom unit. Speaking of which, a big plus of this unit is that the bedroom is a fully enclosed bedroom, as opposed to the classic loft style overhang. All the feel of an industrial loft style building, with apartment style comforts. Head to the rooftop patio and enjoy an East Van Craft Beer as you take in the stunning panorama view.
Top 5 Reasons This Loft Will Go Quick
There are many reasons why this East Village Loft isn’t going to stay on the market for very long, but Jordan has narrowed it down to his top five.
- BUILDING – L’Atelier was an old building which was totally reconstructed in 1995. The super unique conversion was awarded a silver Georgie award. Tons of character and charm. Also includes an amazing roof top deck with BBQ’s & Views.
- LAY-OUT – A open concept with great kitchen, an actual bedroom, kids room (or office), and mud room.
- FEATURES – In-suite laundry, tons of storage options, hot water heat, vintage hardwood flooring, tall ceilings, custom built-in book shelves and southern views.
- LOCATION – East Hastings Sunrise is one of the fastest growing sub areas in the city. Ditch the car and walk to everything you need. Awesome restaurants, shops and everyday conveniences. More information on the area below.
- PRICE – All this for under $550K! (Only $627 per sq/ft)
Around the East Village and Hastings Street
All the necessities are within walking distance or a short bus ride from this East Village Loft. Help contribute to Vancouver’s Greenest City Action Plan by ditching the car and using your own two feet. Food, shopping, banking, and an elementary school are all within a three block radius. There is much to do in the area, but here are our top picks. Get your taco on at Tacofino, the finest Tacos in the city and a great BC small business success story. If that’s not your jam, Mr. Red Cafe serves up an amazing fusion of Authentic Vietnamese food. Stroll on down Hastings a little further to the East Village Bakery, serving up fresh bread and pastries every day. Enjoy the sunshine at Pandora Park, the perfect touch of greenspace to toss a frisbee or kick a soccer ball around. Of course, you can’t mention the East Village without Playland and the PNE. The highlight of each summer, and a must for every Vancouverite. All of this and more walking distance from this East Village Loft. Don’t believe us? Come by and see for yourself!
The ROOF TOP
Check out some of these epic shots from the common roof top deck. There is a BBQ up there with a few tables and sweet views from the North Shore to downtown. Scope out some personal pics from the sellers