Delta Rise sold! Congrats to our buyer Marina on purchasing a brand new unit in the newest high-rise in Delta! She put her deposit down on a 1 bed and den unit and is beyond excited! It will be a 37 Storey Tower featuring 317 new homes as an icon on Scott Road as Delta’s tallest Tower. The architecture and design of Delta Rise include expansive outdoor living spaces, incredible views from upper floors, clever floorplans in a variety of configurations with residents’ everyday needs in mind. The lower half of the building will have many different stores and small businesses including a Starbucks right in the lobby.The building is being built by a very reputable developer Marshall Mountain Homes and is expected to be complete at the end of March 2016.
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Exceptional home designs include expansive outdoor living spaces.
- Incredible views from our upper floors.
- Clever floorplans in a variety of configurations makes living personal.
- Layouts designed with your everyday needs in mind.
- Solid concrete construction ensures a longer building life than wood construction.
- Maintenance is minimal thanks to the solid, weather-resistant nature of concrete.
- Settling results in less structural issues than is the case with most wood construction.
- Concrete is more resistant to molds and moisture.
COMFORT AND SAFETY
- Sound-proofing is excellent allowing for peace, quiet–and more privacy.
- Allergen-free ventilation means a healthy home.
- Concrete is a naturally fire-resistant material which means more safety for you.
- Flexible layouts mean living environments that are good for everyone.