Sold $35k over list price first weekend
This Cloverdale Townhouse (very close to the Langley border) is hitting the market and we guarantee it won’t be on there long! Check out the virtual tour in the video below.
This Cloverdale Townhouse is coming out swinging and isn’t going to last long on the market. A Mosaic Townhouse design, this unit is built with a modern interior but rustic exterior. Checking in at 1,174 square feet, the unit contains two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Beautiful laminate floors in the living room and a standout feature, and flow in nicely with the light ways. The balcony faces out to a big red barn, straight out of old school Surrey! Another huge plus of this Surrey Townhouse is the full private garage. Although currently the man cave, it can easily be converted back. Check out some pictures below, and then we’ll get you some more info.
Top 5 Reasons this Cloverdale Townhouse will go FAST
- COMPLEX – The Knoll Complex is an excellent family oriented subdivision with great green space and a huge park. Built by Mosiac, this complex is in great shape and very well run.
- LOCATION – Very central to Cloverdale, Langley, and the rest of the Lower Mainland. Very quiet, and in the Clayton School catchment.
- LAY-OUT – Open concept main living level with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs. The garage has been converted into a man cave/kids rec room, but can be easily converted back into tandem garage.
- EXTRAS – Beautifully updated & decorated, stainless appls, quartz countertops, custom built-in cabinetry, designer paint/wallpaper, butcher block island, and amazing north views or famr/barn. Great outdoor space and patio.
- PRICE – All this and more for under $450,000!
The Cloverdale Townhouse is located in Clayton, one of Surrey’s five major neighbourhoods. Nice and close to the border with Langley, it is an extremely central location. The pride and joy of the area is the annual Cloverdale Rodeo, help on the May Long Weekend. Although the rodeo is only once a year, the fairgrounds are in operation year round with lots of agriculture and country music events. Shopping is very close by at Willowbrook Mall featuring a variety of retail options. 200th Street in Langley is home to the Langley Events Centre, home of the Vancouver Giants and the Vancouver Stealth, two great teams whose home games are fantastic family events. Also nearby is BC’s only Olive Garden (hello breadsticks), and the downtown-esque S+L Kitchen & Bar.
Surrey is well on it’s way to becoming British Columbia’s largest city. Don’t miss your chance to score this awesome townhouse!