Yaletown Condo Is Flying Onto the Market
Coming fresh onto the market at 928 Homer Street is this this stunning 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Yaletown Condo. Located in a neighbourhood that is rich with the personality and culture of Vancouver, this Yaletown Condo is not going to last long on the market. Vancouver is one of the only major cities in the world to have residential towers dominate the skyline of its downtown core, and Yaletown Park 1 is no exception. Only in Yaletown are you able to live in a thriving metropolis while also maintaining a tight knit community usually reserved for suburban living. Come by and see for yourself!
SOLD $30K over list price
There are many things to love about this Yaletown Condo. Located in Yaletown Park 1 complex, the building is sturdy concrete, with a beautiful exterior of glass and brick. The tower also includes a 24-hour concierge service for all residents, definitely a feature that is only found within top quality stratas. Spread out over 586 square feet, the unit has trendy industrial vinyl laminate flooring, with tile in the bathroom. The layout of the apartment is very roomy with an open concept highlighted by welcoming design of the kitchen. The north facing patio is perfect to fire up the BBQ and crack a Yaletown brew.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Unit Will Go Quick
- LOCATION – Prime time Yaletown!! Steps from trendy restaurants and shops, groceries, Canada Line Skytrain station, Seawall and Downtown.
- BUILDING – Yaletown Park 1 is solid concrete and very well run. Includes; 24 hour concierge, gym, playground. Media room, guest suites, meeting room on same floor as unit. Roof top deck directly above on the fourth floor.
- LAY-OUT – A spacious 1 bed, 1 den/office/closet, open concept, functional 07 plan.
- FEATURES – (lady driven) Original owner, Patio, In-suite laundry, built-in closet, quartz counters, garburator, new rustic laminate and tons of storage.
- PRICE – All this for only $625K ? WOW ! Includes parking stall & storage locker.
Around the Yaletown Condo
There is so much to see and do in Yaletown, and all of Downtown Vancouver. Homer Street Cafe and Bar is right across the street. Also within walking distance is Earl’s, and the Keg. If you’re feeling a little more fancy head to West Oak. Walk off all the delicious food along the False Creek Seawall and take in the sights and smells of False Creek as your pass by many boats, and cross under the Burrard and Granville Street Bridges. Or become the classic Vancouver stereotype and hit up one of the many Yoga studios that are all within the area. For all this and so much more you’ll just have to come see for yourself at this Yaletown Condo. Open house 2-4 Saturday and Sunday May 13th and 14th.