This Port Moody Condo SOLD Is Walkable to the Heart of the City
Fresh onto the market right on the edge of the North Shore of the city is this Port Moody Condo, #513 301 Maude Road. This beautiful condominium complex is right on the border of Inlet Centre which makes it extremely walkable. Just steps from the bustling and growing Newport Village and Suter Brook Village areas means that there is lots of shopping, eating, and community to experience. Other amenities within proximity are Eagle Ridge Hospital, Port Moody Recreation Centre, and the Port Moody Firehall. More information on the unit and neighbourhood below, but first check out the virtual video tour.
Sold in Multiple offers after the first 2 open houses receiving 6 offers and selling $36,000 over list price
Checking in at 837 square feet, this Port Moody Condo contains 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Located in the Heritage Grand Complex, this is our second listing in the complex within the last six months. 12 foot ceilings and large windows offer plenty of natural light. This is a very uniquely designed unit, and it makes this Port Moody Condo feel more like a townhouse. The large transition area into the living room makes for an open concept dining room. Stainless steel appliances combined with white fixtures in the kitchen make for a very modern look.
There is brand new laminate flooring all throughout this Port Moody Condo, as well as new paint, trim, and doors. There is a natural gas fireplace in the living room to cozy up to on cool days, and offers a beautiful mantle space. The highlight of the Port Moody Condo might be the large patio facing East. Since the unit is located on the top floor of the building, the beautiful views of Port Moody are a sight to behold. In-suite laundry. No rental restrictions. Prime location. This one isn’t going to last long.
Around Port Moody and Inlet Centre
As one of the fastest growing regions of Metro Vancouver, there is so much to do around this Port Moody Condo. Here are the top 5 attractions (and some honourable mentions) around the Heritage Grand complex.
- Port Moody Recreation Centre: Located right across the street from the complex, the recreation centre is home to two sheets of ice, an exercise centre, 3 full basketball courts, a curling rink, indoor running track, turf soccer field, and much more. The Rec Centre is also the host of the Port Moody Farmer’s Market.
- Old Orchard Park: This park located on the North Shore of Burrard Inlet is a quieter alternative to Rocky Point Park. There is a sandy beach on the shore front, a recreation hall available for rent, playgrounds, and the shoreline trail.
- Newport Village: Newport was the original expansion of urban living in Port Moody, and today is home to Browns Social House, Vera’s Burger Shack, Gallagher’s Coffee, Kins Farm Market, and many more locally run shops and restaurants.
- Suter Brook Village: Suter Brook is a little slice of Yaletown in Port Moody, and one of our hottest areas on the market. Walking distance to Inlet Centre Station, Suter Brook offers shopping at Thrifty Foods, eating at Romer’s Burger Bar, as well as mixed use residential areas.
- Brewer’s Row: One of our favourite areas of Port Moody, the 4 craft breweries just keep getting more and more popular! Make sure that you arrive early on weekends as they hit capacity quite early.
This Port Moody Condo is also close to elementary, middle, and secondary schools. Very close to emergency services, city hall, and all the necessities. Come by the open house and talk to Jordan for more information.