This Poco Townhouse Went So Quick It Didn’t Even Make it to Weekend Open Houses
“My clients set a new record with this Poco Townhouse for sale price in the complex for 1 bedrooms and we could not be happier. We were anticipating it to be a busy weekend with tons of calls, and it really was just that. Except that we had already received an offer on the home the day after it was listing and was sold firm by the third day on the market! Now on to finding our sellers something bigger and more breathing room for all of their toys! Congrats guys! All info on the home found below.” – Carly
Just off the banks of the Pitt River and tree line of Carnoustie Golf and Country Club comes this Poco Townhouse. Located in the Dominion Complex, this home is a Mosaic classic design. 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom laid out over a spacious 903 square feet. A two car covered garage is the perfect addition, and is a huge perk of any townhouse. More information and photos below, but first check out the virtual video tour.
Carly’s Top 5 Reasons This Poco Townhouse Went FAST
- FEATURES – A modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and tons of cabinet space, an open living room with gorgeous high ceilings and bonus 2 decks perfect for entertaining!
- SPACE -A rarity for 1 bedrooms in a Poco Townhouse! Large living space throughout including a huge bedroom, a 2 car garage ready for your toys/storage, to name a few.
- COMPLEX – With the amenity room, gym, ample visitor parking all well maintained by a proactive strata you will not be disappointed.
- LOCATION – You are within walking distance to everything you need, grocery stores, restaurants, the POCO Traboulay Trail, public transit and more!
- PRICE – All this for under $455,000!
Around Port Coquitlam
Poco is the easternmost of the Tri-Cities, and maintains the semi-rural lifestyle. Although this Poco Townhouse used to agricultural land, there is still plenty of farmland around. Lying near the Pitt River, on the one side is farms, and the other is infrastructure! The keystone of the area is Fremont Village, home to Canadian Tire, Walmart, Five Guys, Mark’s Swiss Chalet, and more. As mentioned, the Dominion Complex lies right on the edge of Carnoustie Golf and Country Club, one of the most affordable par 72 golf clubs in Metro Vancouver! If golf isn’t your forte and you still want to enjoy the fresh air, stroll along the dykes and the Poco Trail. These routes offer stunning views of the Golden Ears mountains, the Pitt River, and the lower Fraser Valley.
This Poco Townhouse is 10 minutes to Coquitlam Centre for connection to the Evergreen Line, 35 minutes to downtown Vancouver, and less than a half hour over the Golden Ears Bridge to Langley. For more information swing on by the open house, and contact Carly.