This Poco Townhouse is in the Perfect Family Oriented Neighbourhood
After a slow August and a few lowball offers we took this beautiful Poco Townhouse off the market and planned on reposting it in September. In the meantime we continued to market it on our site AND bam! We received an offer that worked for both sellers and the buyer. And everyone lived happily ever after. Congrats to my sellers making a big move East.
Take a look at the features of this Poco Townhouse below, and let us know if there is anything that catches your eye that we can help you out with!
Checking in with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over 1,877 square feet, this modernized Poco Townhouse is family ready. A 2 storey home built in 1999 in the Callaway Green complex (no secret that there is a golf course within walking distance), it has 2017 feel inside the 18 year old home. Renovated with laminate flooring throughout the unit and tile in the kitchen and bathroom. The laminate adds a modern rustic feel to the home, while the tile is a beautiful balance with white cabinet fixtures. The mosaic backsplash is an added bonus to brighten up the kitchen. One of the huge bonuses of this Poco Townhouse is the absolutely massive master bedroom, 20’x12′. Add in the walk-in closet and ensuite and you’ve got yourself a bedroom to brag about.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reason This Place Sold
- LOCATION – A wonderful family oriented area with tons of schools, parks, restaurants, and shops near by.
- COMPLEX – Callaway Green is in great shape and well run. The strata council is very proactive and solid.
- LAY-OUT – This spacious 2 level townhouse is over 1800 sq/ft, featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a great office area, with a spotless 2 car garage.
- FEATURES – Reno’d to suite the current owner. No expense spared. All 3 bathrooms are brand new and gorgeous. New laminate and tile through-out. The kitchen is amazing with glass backsplash, top of the line stainless appliances, cambria counters, and stainless farm sink. Literally too many upgrades to list. Pictures don’t do it justice.
- PRICE – All this for under $850,000 is unreal!!!!
Things To Do Around Port Coquitlam
Port Coquitlam is the furthest east municipality in the Tri-Cities bordering Coquitlam to the West, and Pitt Meadows via the Pitt River. Maintaining the official zoning designation of semi-rural, the city is not facing the mass densification that Port Moody and Coquitlam are going through. This Poco Townhouse is right in the heart of city, close to shopping, and also close to some farms. Terry Fox Secondary is right across the street. Shopping is a breeze with Costco, Save-on-Foods, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and Canadian Tire all within a 5 minute drive. Restaurants in this area include Five Guys, Swiss Chalet, and Tim Horton’s.
Walk off all the food and shopping along the Poco Trail which stretches all along the shores of the beautiful Pitt River. Take in the mountain views as your stroll, run, or bike along the waterside gravel trail. Be on the lookout for critters: bears, coyotes, herons, geese, ducks, and turtles all call this area home. The Poco Trail is within walking distance of the Poco Townhouse and it’s beautiful to check out rain or shine. For more information please contact Jordan.