Be Sure To Get A Look At This Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale Before It’s Gone
Brand New Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale. This unit is coming onto the market hot, and definitely isn’t going to last long. Only completed in 2016, this beautiful condo is still in almost mint condition. A cozy 2 bedroom/2 bathroom pet friendly unit with parking included in one of the most eclectic areas of Vancouver? You’re going to have to see this Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale to believe it. Check out the video virtual tour below, and then we’ll get you what you need to know about the building and surrounding area.
SOLD $34,000 over asking
Located on 1788 Ontario Street, this Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale is two blocks away from the major intersection of Main and 2nd. The one year old unit is 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms spread out over 815 square feet. There is definitely plenty of room to entertain, with a spacious dining room, living room, and north facing patio. Take in the mountain views of the North Shore, while breathing in the fresh ocean air of False Creek. This is definitely Vancouver living at its finest. Insuite laundry, bike room, playground, and exercise centre included in the building.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale Will Soon Be Sold
- LOCATION – This Primo False Creek and Olympic Village area is jammed packed with local eats, craft beer hot spots, and chic shops. Steps from the seawall, SkyTrain, and Main Street.
- BUILDING – The Proximity is all concrete and built by Bastion. Roof top deck with fire-pit, gym, playground, indoor/outdoor lounge, garden plots, and car share program.
- LAY-OUT – Perfectly separated bedrooms with their own ensuite bathrooms. Modern open concept, Northwest corner with a great patio.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Hydrocork flooring, quartz counters, heated bathroom floors, top of the line stainless steel appliances and more.
- PRICE – All this for under $900,000? WOW! Pets and Rentals allowed. 1 Parking and 1 storage.
Around Mount Pleasant and the Olympic Village
It would be easier to list what isn’t there to do in this area, although that list would be pretty short. This Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale is urban living in Vancouver, but just enough away from the craziness of downtown. Walking distance to the Olympic Village means that Craft Beer Market and Tap & Barrel are both dangerously close. Steel Toad Brewing is even closer; just one building over from Proximity. Steel Toad offers the full brew-pub experience, so make sure you go there both hungry and thirsty. If you’re not feeling beer then Earnest Ice Cream is right across the street. The Creekside Community Centre has got you covered for all of your local neighbourhood needs, ranging from classes of all subjects to drop in recreation. If all else fails, take a stroll along the beautiful False Creek Seawall. All this and more just steps from the Mount Pleasant Condo For Sale. Come by and see for yourself!