This Coquitlam Townhouse is in an extremely family friendly complex
They don’t make complexes like this anymore! This Coquitlam Townhouse For Sale is located in the Marnier Mews complex, an old-school townhouse complex built in 1979. Before packing as many units into a single space was the way to build, this complex includes a large backyard with each unit, a covered garage, as well as plenty of green space. Just up the hill from Coquitlam Centre, but still in the classic suburban area of the city. More info on the home and the area below, but first take a look at the virtual video tour of the unit.
SOLD OVER ASKING AFTER FIRST WEEKENDS OPEN HOUSES.
Coming in hot at 1,682 square feet, this Coquitlam Townhouse contains 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread out over three levels. Each level of the home is just about evenly spaced out (see attached floorplan). The living areas are open and spacious, perfect for a large family setting. Although built in the 1970s, this home is modernly updated laminate flooring, new paint, and crown moulding. The new appliances in the kitchen include a stainless steel oven and dishwasher. The white fixtures in the kitchen fit in nicely with the home as well as trendy interior design themes.
One of the highlights of the Mariner Mews Coquitlam Townhouse is Master Bedroom on the top floor. Not only is it extremely spacious at 13’2×10’7, it also has its own private patio that overlooks the front entrance of the home. This combined with the 17’6×24′ back patio means that there is a lot of relaxation space, both inside and out. The private quiet parking areas of Mariner Mews offer lots of space for road hockey for the kids, and interacting with residents of the other 35 units. The current owners have created a sweet wine room, home gym, and spa set up on the bottom floor of the home. If that’s not your cup of tea, these homes are very easy to customize.
Check out this custom made wine room
AROUND RANCH PARK
Although in a suburban area, there is still much to do and many reasons to be drawn to this Coquitlam Townhouse. Here are our top 5 reasons to give this listing a deeper look.
- Close to Schools: Forget walking distance, this home is almost reaching distance off the balcony to all three levels of schooling. Ranch Park Elementary is right across the street, Charles Best Secondary is at the corner of Mariner and Como Lake Ave, while Hillcrest Middle School is just one block down the road from Charles Best.
- Greenery and active space: Walking, running, biking, you name it and it’s close to this Coquitlam Townhouse. While Mariner Park is right across the street, it is no competition for Mundy Park. One of the largest parks in Coquitlam, there are so many trails in this park that it can take weeks to see every corner of it. The home to two lakes, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, Spani Pool, lacrosse boxes, disc golf, and playgrounds.
- Coquitlam Centre: The “Little Mall in the Woods” is now the large mall in the concrete jungle. Home to hundreds of stores as well as the retail giants of the Tri-Cities
- Rapid Transit: Just down the Mariner hill towards Coquitlam Centre, Coquitlam Central Station is the hub for bus traffic, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express access in Coquitlam.
- Mariner Brewing: We are huge fans of craft beer, so it would be a shame not to mention Coquitlam’s first craft brewery. Located at H-1100 Lansdowne Drive, less than 10 minutes from this Coquitlam townhouse.
For all this and much more, contact Jordan and come see for yourself at the open house.