This Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale Is Only 6 Years Old
Just steps off of the banks of the Fraser River comes this Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale. This is a beautiful townhouse in an area of Maple Ridge that is growing steadily, although not at a rate of extreme density. Located in the Cottonwood neighbourhood of the District Municipality, this is the classic suburban style layout. Perfect for buyers of all ages, and tailored towards a family looking to settle in for the long run. Close proximity to parks, transit, all levels of schooling, and shopping. Before we fully scope out the area around Cottonwood, let’s break down the details of this Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale. Checkout the virtual video tour below and then we’ll hit you with what you need to know.
OPEN HOUSE OCTOBER 15th 2:00-4:00pm
The complex is composed of modernly designed townhouses that also maintain the Whistler Village-esque BC style. This Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale checks in at 1,607 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a basement, and a bonus den. This is a three level home with engineered hardwood floors throughout the unit mixed in with tile and carpet. All of the appliances in the home are upgraded, as well as the washers and dryers staying put. Not feeling like using the shiny new kitchen appliances? No problem with that since there is a natural gas hookup for the BBQ on the back patio. One last note on the appliances, the furnace is a high efficiency model, and the hot water tank is electric.
The living spaces in this Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale are made for comfort. Saddle up for Sunday morning brunch in the kitchen at the breakfast bar, and having no worries about cleanup on the granite countertops. The soft closing doors and drawers on all the fixtures are perfect if there are kids running around the house! The main level also includes a large living room and one of the three bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a spacious his and hers walk-in closet, as well as a 4 piece ensuite bathroom. All of the bedrooms are on the top level, with the den/office being on the bottom. The fenced in backyard is perfect for family get togethers, and kicking a soccer ball around.
There is much to do in this riverside neighbourhood of Maple Ridge, and much of it is in close proximity to the Maple Ridge Townhome for sale. Here are the top 5 amenities of the area:
- Kanaka Creek Regional Park: This park follows the meandering Kanaka Creek from Dewdney Trunk Road all the way to the Fraser River. There is a 10 kilometre hiking trail that is perfect for dog walks and run, as well as biking and equestrian trails. Be sure to click out Cliff Falls.
- Albion Sports Complex: If you child is involved in Maple Ridge Minor League Sports, it’s more likely than not that you’ll be spending some time here. Home to baseball diamonds, soccer fields, and football fields.
- Thomas Haney Secondary School: If your child is grade 8 or older, THSS is where they will be spending their high school years. The school is walking distance from the Maple Ridge Townhome For Sale. For elementary school aged students, Kanaka Creek Elementary is just a 1 kilometre walk.
- Port Haney Station: Not a sightseeing location so to say, but commuters who need to get downtown will not need to worry about sitting in traffic on the Lougheed Highway! A West Coast Express Train from Port Haney will have passengers downtown in less than 40 minutes.
- Townhall Maple Ridge: Just a 10 minute drive from Cottonwood is Townhall Maple Ridge, a pub operated by the Joseph Richard Group. Although designated as a pub, it is family friendly until 8pm every day of the week. Be sure to stop by for $5 breakfast on the weekend!
It’s hard to narrow everything down to 5 options, but come see for yourself this weekend at the open houses. If you can’t make it, contact Russ for more information and he will be happy to help you out.