This Main Street Loft has gone viral, and is now SOLD
Hitting the market in our favourite building in Mount Pleasant is this double height Main Street Loft. Located in the MECCA loft building, this is a unique space that is perfect for buyers looking to embrace the culture of East Vancouver. This listing is a great situation for artists and photographers as not only is the living space the ideal situation for live-work opportunities, there is also a common area workshop/studio only available to residents of the MECCA. Check out the video and pictures below with all the info you need to know.
SOLD $66,000 over list price
This Main Street Loft is coming in hot! An absolute steal for under $900,000 this double height unit contains 2 bedrooms upstairs, (one currently being used as an office) and 2 bathrooms spread over 1,160 square feet. The white walls throughout the unit offer beautiful contrast with the glowing hardwood floors. The south facing floor to ceiling windows bring in a stunning amount of natural night offering a feeling of warmth. The kitchen is a modern design with stainless steel appliances and dark shaker, real wood, cabinets. The massive island bar in the middle makes it easy to display your appies and growlers.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Main Street Loft Will Go Quick
- The BUILDING – The Mecca is one of Mount Pleasant’s most sought after loft buildings. Well run and proactive strata. Constructed of concrete and steel. Amazing common rooftop patio and bike room. #theMECCA
- The LOCATION – East 4th is the most heavily concentrated areas of true industrial work/live artist lofts. Owning multiple growlers is a must. 6 craft breweries within a 5 minute walk. #EastVan
- The LOFT – A true double height loft with 20 foot ceilings, steel staircase, huge windows, exposed pipes, storage in “attic” and majorly open concept. #LoftGoals
- The FEATURES – Super rare 2 bed, 2 bath over 1100 square feet. Updated kitchen, shaker cabs, stainless steel appliances, quartz, hardwood, beautiful new bathroom, gas fireplace, parking stall, and serious loft swagger. #Unique
- THE PRICE – All this for under $900,000? Only $775 per/sq #Sharp
What Mount Pleasant Brings to the Table
Mount Pleasant is one of the most eclectic neighbourhoods in Vancouver, and one of the Macnab favourites. There are a wide array of restaurants, small businesses, and parks for all interests within walking distance of this Main Street Loft. Red Truck Beer is within sight from the MECCA’s rooftop patio, while Main Street Brewing, Brassneck Brewery, Bomber Brewing, are all within striking distance. In fact, this area of Vancouver has been coined “Brewery Creek” or “Yeast Van.” Take a stroll along the False Creek Seawall and enjoy the sun in Creekside Park. Venture up Main Street to Cartems Donuts for a breakfast treat, and some healthy eating at Nuba Cafe.
There is much, MUCH, more in this area around MECCA lofts. You’ll just have to come out and see it for yourself! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.