Langley Home SOLD over asking in the Heart of the Suburbs
This is what we’re talking about when we mean suburban living. The definition of that words has been changing in recent years due to the densification of Metro Vancouver as a whole, Langley has managed to maintain the quieter suburban feel. This Langley Home For Sale is very close to the Langley/Surrey border, and there is much to offer. Just off of 200th Street, this is a large house in the heart of Langley. Quiet enough to be out of the city, but only 40 minutes to Downtown. More details below.
SOLD for $12,000 over list price
This beautiful Langley Home For Sale is perfect for a family looking to get out of the hustle and bustle of Vancouver. As more people more towards the Fraser Valley, the price continues to rise. That’s why for under $1,000,000 this place is an absolute steal. Checking in at 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this Langley Home For Sale totals out to 3,382 square feet. Laminate flooring throughout the unit gives it a sleek, modern finish. The patio is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day with a locally brewed beer. The Jericho Ridge Subdivision is prime suburban living on the cul-de-sac of 201B Street.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons this Langley Home For Sale Won’t Last
- LOCATION – Jericho Ridge is a sought after and super central subdivision. Walking distance to R.E Mountain Secondary (home to the International Baccalaureate Program) shops, and restaurants.
- LAY-OUT – An open concept, 3 level, 4 bedroom up, 1 bedroom below & 4 bathrooms. A lofty great room, formal dining room (or huge office), a beautiful kitchen, and covered patio off of the eating area.
- FEATURES – Vaulted ceilings, dark maple cabinets, walk-in pantry, island, granite counters, pot lights, crown moulding, brand new carpet, over sized master with 5 piece ensuite and walk-in closet.
- BASEMENT SUITE – The granny suite below has 1 bedroom and its own entrance. A nice kitchen, living room, rec room, games room and laundry room (easy to add 2nd upstairs.)
- PRICE – All this for under $990K. WOW !
Around Langley and the Lower Fraser Valley
Although located in Langley, the Jericho Ridge subdivision is right on the border of Surrey and Langley. The Langley Home For Sale borders the Cloverdale region of Surrey, home to the famous annual Cloverdale Rodeo. 200th Street is the main drag of Langley, and is definitely the happening spot. Check out the Langley Events Centre for your local sports fix. Home to the WHL Vancouver Giants, NLL Vancouver Stealth, and WLA Langley Thunder. These three teams all offer extremely family friendly atmospheres, and all at very affordable costs. The LEC is a stunning new facility, and seeing it alone is worth the price of admission. Get you pre/post game meal on at BC’s only Olive Garden located on the Langley Bypass, or go a little more upscale at S+L Kitchen and Bar, owned by our friends at the Joseph Richard Group. JRG also operates other pubs in Langley, all home to the $5 Hangover Breakfast each weekend.
For all this and so much more, you need to get your eyes on this Langley Home For Sale. If you can’t make the open houses this weekend, be sure to drop us a line and we will get back to in no time.