This Burke Mountain Home Did Not Last Long!
Spending less than a week on the market in the Park Ridge Estates area of Coquitlam is 3322 Carriage Court, a beautiful Burke Mountain Home. Park Ridge Estates is a small neighbourhood cluster of single detached homes built in North Coquitlam before the advent of Westwood Plateau. However, this home fits into the general larger area of Burke Mountain. As we have mentioned in previous posts on theMACNABs, this is one of the fastest growing regions in Metro Vancouver. The City of Coquitlam envisions 25% of all new residents to make Burke Mountain home by 2040. More information on what makes this Burke Mountain Home For Sale pop below, but first check out the virtual video tour.
SOLD FOR $62,000 OVER ASKING PRICE
Checking in at 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this Burke Mountain Home is 2,892 square feet spread between the main floor and the top level. Built in 1991, the house has been modernly updated which still inhabited by the original owners. This home is wood frame built on a solid concrete foundation. The main floor encompasses a spacious living and dining room with an abundance of natural light. The two car garage combined with long driveway is an added bonus, leaving room for up to 6 cars, an RV, or trailer. Take a look at some pictures, and then we’ll go over the top 5 reasons this home was snapped up quickly!
Top 5 Reasons this house sold FAST
This beautiful Burke Mountain Home For Sale is definitely a hot commodity. Russ has come up with his top 5 (of many) reasons that this place didn’t last long. Cheers to the new owners! Here is what drew them in.
- WELL MAINTAINED HOME BY ORIGINAL OWNERS: Bright & open home on quiet street in Park Ridge Estates.
- LIVING SPACES: Plenty of natural light on main level with large living/dining area feat. large windows with custom shutters, vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and laminate flooring throughout.
- RENOS: Kitchen has been updated with granite counters, stainless appliances & centre island/breakfast bar.
- BEDROOMS: Upstairs you will find 2 generous sized bedrooms, 3 piece bathroom & master bedroom w/WALK IN CLOSET & master bath feat. LARGE SOAKER TUB.
- EASY SUITE POTENTIAL basement could be made into large 2 bedroom suite w/separate entry and shared laundry while still giving owner a games room downstairs. Double garage w/extra parking for boat or RV. Bonus…roof is only 1yr old.
Around Burke Mountain and Park Ridge Estates
There is much to do around this Burke Mountain Home For Sale! From a waterfall within walking distance to a Provincial Park, everything is within close reach. Here are some of the highlights.
- Crystal Falls Trail: This trail is located at the end of Shaughnessy Street, and is an easy 7km round trip trail along the Coquitlam River that leads to a roaring waterfall. The trail head is walking distance from this Burke Mountain Home For Sale.
- Pinecone Burke Provincial Park: Another attraction perfect for the outdoor enthusiast! This park includes kilometres of hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Lafarge Lake Douglas Station: Just 3 kilometres from the Burke Mountain Home For Sale. Taking the SkyTrain from this station will have you downtown in under an hour.
- Coquitlam Centre: Still the go-to shopping centre in the Tri-Cities, Coquitlam Centre offers over 200 stores and is connected to Lincoln Station.
- City Centre Aquatic Complex: The recreation complex includes a 50 metres pool broken up into different sections throughout the day, as well as a wave pool, tots pool, physiotherapy centre, and weight room.
All this and more is available around Burke Mountain, as well as all levels of school in close proximity. For more information come by the open house or contact Russ.