Introducing Special Agent Carolyn Pogue. Carolyn entered the Real Estate game with a wealth of sales and marketing knowledge, and is an extremely valuable member of our team. With roughly 10 years of sales experience in various industries, Carolyn definitely ‘gets it’. She understands clients come first and demonstrates this with her rapid response time and eye for detail.
Looking to make a move in Maple Ridge? Carolyn’s got your back. Maple Ridge real estate is Carolyn’s specialty. However, working all over the Lower Mainland has made Carolyn well informed of a variety of neighbourhoods, including, but not limited to, the Tri-Cities (Port Moody, Port Coquitlam and Coquitlam), Pitt Meadows, Langley, Mission, Surrey and Abbotsford. From East to West, studio apartment to luxury home, she’s got you covered.
Originally, Carolyn took an interest in Real Estate because of her passion for working with people and love for home decor. Besides her family, which consists of husband Brian, daughter Lyla and dogs, Shorty and Bear, other big interests of Carolyn’s include sports, music, travel and writing. Speaking of which, check out some of her killer blog posts below.
- Completion and Possession Dates in Real Estate
- Top 3 Townhouses Sold in Ridge Meadows Last Month
- Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in the Tri-Cities
- Preparing Your Home for the Holidays
- Can Certain Scents Help Sell Your Home?
- The Most Expensive Homes in Canada, 2017
- Living in a Small Space? We’ve got you Covered!
- Lougheed Town Centre is About to Get a Face Lift
- First-Time Home Buyers’ Loan – Blessing or Curse?
- Here’s What’s up in Burke Mountain