MECCA LOFT NEED TO KNOW
MAINTENANCE FEE: $153.42
OPEN HOUSE: COMING SOON
Another Mecca Loft For Sale: 306-272 E. 4th
Another loft is hitting the market in our favourite building in Mount Pleasant! The home to some of our other notable listings such as Jordan’s pimped out “Vintage Modern” loft, the record-setting “Ducati Loft”, and the “Record Wall” loft, fresh onto the market is a another beauty in the Mecca Loft building. Now all we need is a catchy nickname for this one! This Mecca Loft has 12 foot ceilings over 518 square feet. There is tons of built in storage options, and a sweet murphy bed set up. This unit has concrete floors, electric blinds, movable kitchen island, sweet office setup, and a brand new bathroom. AND Yes !! In-suite laundry. Euro Style.
The Mecca Loft building was constructed in 1995 and was the beginning of the loft revolution in Mount Pleasant and East Vancouver. Other amenities in the Mecca Loft include a bike room, workshop, and a badass rooftop patio. The strata has been known to host movie nights in the summer with a projector. Pretty Epic.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Mecca Loft Will Go Quick
- The Area: Mount Pleasant’s Industrial Loft Land is one of the hottest areas in East Van. Under three blocks to five kickass breweries!
- The MECCA: All concrete and steel frame, brand new roof. Common rooftop party deck is one of the best in the city
- The Layout: Smart use of space, this studio uses an open concept, great living room, murphy bed, office area, and an island separating the space. The Bathroom is BRAND new.
- The Features: 12′ Ceilings, Concrete floors, electric blinds, custom built storage, euro-style all in one washer/dryer combo, large windows, stainless appliances, dishwasher drawer, heated floors in bathroom, and tonnes of style points
- The Price: All this for under $450k!
Around The Mecca Loft Building
As Jordan mentioned, the building is with three blocks of 5 awesome craft breweries. Our team favourite is Red Truck Beer, while Brassneck, Main Street Brewing, 33 Acres, and Steel Toad are all within a stone’s throw. Walk all that beer off along the False Creek Seawall, lay in the sun at Creekside Park, or keep the buzz going at the Craft Beer Market in the Olympic Village.
Main Street is home to some of the most eclectic shops and restaurants in all of Canada. From old school diners to family run thrift stores, the Main Street experience as a whole is something to behold. Recently named the coolest street in the country, some of our favourite Main Street businesses around the Mecca Loft are The Foundation (the nachos there are a MUST), Lucy’s Eastside Diner, Frenchies Diner, and 49th Parallel Coffee.
All of that is within walking distance of the Mecca Loft! Come by the open house this weekend, we may just treat you to one of our favourite beers.