This Howe Street Condo Has It All For Vancouver Living
Fresh onto the market on the Downtown Peninsula is this spacious 1 bedroom/1 bathroom Howe Street Condo. This unit is only 8 years old, and is located in the ALTO building. A roomy 670 square feet, it’s a rare occurrence to have a newer 1 bedroom unit with this much space! Walkable to everything downtown, with the SkyTrain only 5 blocks away. More details and photos below, but first check out the virtual video tour.
SOLD $54,000 over asking 🙂
A beautiful unit in a sturdy concrete building. This Howe Street Condo has it all. Beautiful laminate flooring throughout the unit which glistens when the Vancouver sunshine hits it. The view from the den almost steals the show, as it looks out into the tightly packed Downtown Vancouver concrete jungle. This is the perfect place for a lover of the city. Underground parking space and storage included. Invite the friends over for the housewarming party with a Yaletown Beer, hit up the rooftop patio, and soak in everything Downtown has to offer.
Jordan’s Top 5 Reasons This Place Will Go Quick
- LOCATION – Perfectly placed between Yaletown, Downtown, and The West End. Super central and walking distance to everything you can imagine.
- BUILDING – The ALTO is beautiful and solid concrete. Designed by Howard Bingham Hill and built by Anthem. Great party room, media room, and rooftop shared patio.
- LAY-OUT – A rare, spacious, 1 bedroom unit with open concept, solarium and flex room (den or closet).
- FEATURES – Top of the line appliances, quartz counters and backsplash, sexy 2 tone cabinets, 10 foot ceilings, huge 4 piece spa like bathroom, gorgeous exotic laminate flooring, electric. (auto) roller blinds, tons of custom closets and built-ins, lighting all upgraded to LEDs w/dimmers.
- PRICE – All this for under $680K ? WOW !
Around the ALTO
Straddled seamlessly between Dowtown, Yaletown, and the West End, there is always something around the area to do. Luckily, we’ve narrowed it down to a few of our favourites. Breka Bakery & Cafe is right across the street. Delicious, but dangerous for your waistline. Breka is open 24/7 if you’re ever in the mood for a late-night snack, especially if you’re coming home from the Granville Strip. Home of Vancouver’s bumping club scene, there is something for almost everyone. Catch a concert at the Commodore Ballroom or the Vogue, get your Irish on at Doolin’s, or dance away your troubles at Venue. Feeling country? Say no more. The Yale Saloon is Vancouver’s hottest country bar, and takes you right into Nashville living. If the bars aren’t your jam, the Howe Street Condo walkable to the False Creek Seawall, David Lam Park, and much more. You’ll just have to come see for yourself!