A solid two bedroom investment property
2 BEDROOMS | 1 BATHROOM | 854 SQ.FT
| $499,000 | $584.31 PER SQ.FT | NORTH SHORE, PORT MOODY |
Check out #302 301 Maude road just off Ioco Road in Port Moody. An amazingly central location in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Port Moody. Walking distance to Newport Village, Suter Brook Village, Port Moody Rec Centre, and the trails of Rocky Point. Also a short drive can get you to Old Orchard Park, Whitepine beach or our personal favourite, Brewers Row, with all the craft breweries across from Rocky Point.
Check out our beer crawl we did a few years ago —-> BEER CRAWL VIDEO
There are many more details below, but for now, press play and check out the teaser video!
This 2 bedroom unit has great flow with an open living and dining area. The kitchen has amazing potential. We’ve seen a bunch of units who have renovated and removed the wall separating the kitchen and living. Makes a huge difference. The bedrooms are both good sizes and the master has an awesome walk-thru closet to the bathroom. There is a stacked washer/dryer centrally located and there is a great patio which is mostly covered. One parking stall and one external storage locker is included.
The Heritage Grand was built back in 1996 and was fully rainscreened a few years back. It’s in great shape and very well run.You’ll feel comfortable for years to come knowing the big things are taken care of already. Two pets are allowed allowed and there is no rental restrictions. It’s a great investment opportunity if you are looking for a rental property. The rents in this area are very cash flow positive.
As one of the fastest growing regions of Metro Vancouver, there is so much to do around this Port Moody Condo. Here are the top 5 attractions (and some honourable mentions) around the Heritage Grand complex.
- Port Moody Recreation Centre: Located right across the street from the complex, the recreation centre is home to two sheets of ice, an exercise centre, 3 full basketball courts, a curling rink, indoor running track, turf soccer field, and much more. The Rec Centre is also the host of the Port Moody Farmer’s Market.
- Old Orchard Park: This park located on the North Shore of Burrard Inlet is a quieter alternative to Rocky Point Park. There is a sandy beach on the shore front, a recreation hall available for rent, playgrounds, and the shoreline trail.
- Newport Village: Newport was the original expansion of urban living in Port Moody, and today is home to Browns Social House, Vera’s Burger Shack, Gallagher’s Coffee, Kins Farm Market, and many more locally run shops and restaurants.
- Suter Brook Village: Suter Brook is a little slice of Yaletown in Port Moody, and one of our hottest areas on the market. Walking distance to Inlet Centre Station, Suter Brook offers shopping at Thrifty Foods, eating at Romer’s Burger Bar, as well as mixed use residential areas.
- Brewer’s Row: One of our favourite areas of Port Moody, the 4 craft breweries just keep getting more and more popular! Make sure that you arrive early on weekends as they hit capacity quite early.
This Port Moody Condo is also close to elementary, middle, and secondary schools. Very close to emergency services, city hall, and all the necessities. Come by the open house and talk to Jordan for more information.