Port Coquitlam Half Duplex SOLD
Old school half duplex was for sale in Port Coquitlam, and we ended up selling both sides! It’s not often that you see a place like this hitting the market, and this one definitely went quick! A true relic of old school Poco built in 1969. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms tucked in to a cozy 1,200 square feet. This duplex is in an extremely family friendly neighbourhood of Port Coquitlam, and at only $589,900 is an extremely affordable price for a family looking to buy. More details including Russ’s top 5 reasons this place will go quick after the photos.
12 Offers Came in on this Port Coquitlam Duplex
Top 5 Reasons this Port Coquitlam Duplex Didn’t Last Long
- LOCATION – Glendale area of Port Coquitlam with plenty of shops, restaurants, and a short walk to parks and Kwayhquitlum Middle school.
- HOME – This half duplex is has been recently updated with the main essentials. New windows, new siding, newer Trane furnace, updated kitchen and laminate.
- LAY-OUT – Large living room that leads to a nicely updated kitchen with french doors that open onto the deck and backyard. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and nicely updated bathroom.
- HUGE BACKYARD – This backyard has everything you need. Large paving stone patio with natural gas hookup for BBQ or fire pit, generous amount of grass and finished off with detached double garage.
- PRICE – All this for under $600K is unheard of. WOW!
THE OTHER HALF OF THE DUPLEX WAS ALSO SOLD
Around Port Coquitlam
Port Coquitlam is the furthest east municipality of the Tri-Cities region of Metro Vancouver. With Port Moody and Coquitlam rounding out the area, there is plenty to do around this duplex. Located in the Northside of Port Coquitlam, the duplex is walking distance to Kwayhquitlum Middle School, with Terry Fox Secondary also in close proximity. Hyde Creek Recreation Centre is awesome for family activities ranging from swimming in the indoor pool complete with a water slide, racquetball/squash, or working out in the exercise centre. For activities for those 19+, the Arms Pub is a short distance away, a staple of Northside Poco.
This Port Coquitlam duplex is only an 8 minute drive to the park and ride lot at Lafarge Lake-Douglas SkyTrain Station which will have you in downtown Vancouver in under 40 minutes. Central to everything in Metro Vancouver and the lower Fraser Valley, less than 10 minutes to Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge. For more information contact Russ, and we’ll see you at the open house.